Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Laundry Room


Dave is really starting to figure out how to get me to do things. If he tells me I should do something, it has the opposite effect. I resist. I KNOW we need to do it, but telling me is NOT what motivates me to do it. So a few days ago Dave told me he wants to take a load to the dump (since we have things like broken microwaves and DVD players), so we should go through the house together to find things to throw away. Then last night, since we didn't have any Netflix movies to watch, he started with the laundry room. The hardest thing for me to do is to start. So since he started it, I joined him, and an hour and a half later our laundry room was organized, clean and free of clutter. I would show you a before picture, but I didn't take any. Plus I'd be too embarrassed. Let's just say I couldn't open the door all the way. And the great thing was that he took things down to the basement, which I hate to do. Especially at night. Some of us never grow out of our fear of dark basements.

No comments: