Saturday, May 10, 2008

Fathers and Sons

Dallin wasn't so sure about being on the rock
...
Tyler loved it and got almost to the top of the rock
...
Spencer made it all the way to the top - about 70 ft
...
I put them all straight in the bath when they got home

I love having all boys, especially during the annual fathers and sons camp out. Last night Dave took the three big boys camping and rock climbing while Brennan and I got to hang out. After I put him to bed at 7:30, I gave myself a pedicure and watched Sweet Home Alabama. This morning after breakfast we went shopping at the outlets. Brennan is such a good little shopper. I just put him in the stroller and he's totally happy for hours. On the way home we stopped for lunch at a yummy deli. We ate outside - the weather was gorgeous. Too bad this is only an annual event.


No comments: