Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hair cuts


Tyler has been asking me to cut his hair for several days now. I guess his bangs were making his forehead itchy. But I just didn't seem to get around to it, so today he threatened to do it himself. I immediately set up the chair in front of the T.V. and lined up the boys. I trimmed all four little heads. They did a great job - even Brennan held relatively still. They all got candy afterwards for good behavior. Tyler said he wanted a buzz cut, so that's what he got. It sure is short! I apologized afterwards, but he said it's perfect. Oh well, it will grow.

After haircuts and baths, we all cleaned up before Dave got home (Really, it was quite a productive day! No wonder I haven't had a chance to blog until now), because I like to have the place tidy for family home evening. It helps invite the spirit. Dallin wasn't doing his part (as usual), but asked for another piece of candy. I told him he could have some if he actually helped. And he did! He got a big container and went through the house putting toys in it. I think that is the most he has ever cleaned in his life.

1 comment:

Boo said...

My sons think this is a picture of Sammy, who has the same haircut. Sammy even asked, "why did you take a picture of me there?"
-MaryRuth