Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Random Updates

1. Dave bought a T.V./DVD combo from Craig's List to put in our home gym.
2. I finished reading The Host, which I borrowed from Kristen. I loved it and haven't gotten anything else done. My house is a mess, I tell you.
3. Spencer had an appointment with the allergist yesterday. She gave us new meds and scheduled a pulmonary test and a skin test, just like what Brennan had but testing for environmental allergens instead of food ones.
4. Brennan has been in just a diaper all day (see #2). At least he's dry and it's hot (see #9).
5. Tyler had a friend from school come play today. I was so embarrassed about my messy house when his mom came to pick him up.
6. I have a primary meeting tonight. I hope it doesn't go too long because I want to watch a movie while exercising.
7. Dallin's favorite letter to write is "M" and his pencil grip is improving.
8. Tyler started the 2nd piano book today and is beginning to play with both hands.
9. Our A/C is not working 100% today. It goes on and off. When I asked Dave why everything seems to be breaking lately, he said maybe it's because we have money to fix it right now. Good point. I shouldn't complain.
10. We ate sliced tomatoes and grilled zucchini from the garden last night. How satisfying.

No comments: