Sunday, July 6, 2008

I love a quiet house



I used to feel sorry for my mom when she had to stay home with a napping baby while we all went out and had fun with dad. Now I know why she didn't seem too upset about it. Yesterday we were all going to go shopping to spend the money Spencer and Tyler got for their birthdays (which were 2 and 3 months ago - aren't we pathetic?), but by the time we were ready to go out the door Brennan was ready for a nap. So I decided to stay home with him while Dave took the 3 big boys. I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, blogged and made French bread pizzas for lunch when they got home. Nothing too exciting, I know, so why was I so happy? Two hours of peace and quiet. It was lovely. Spencer bought a bike, and Tyler bought a scooter and Star Wars Battlefront II Play Station game.

No comments: