Thursday, July 17, 2008

Allergy-Free

I just discovered a great line of allergy-free goodies for Brennan called Enjoy Life Foods. All their products are free of milk, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, soy and eggs, and it's all made in a designated allergy-free facility. I've bought their chocolate chips before at the health food store, and they're delicious. They don't taste weird at all - just pure milk-free chocolate. But the health food store didn't have anything else from that brand, so I just found a website called http://www.glutenfreemall.com/ that sells a whole bunch of Enjoy Life stuff, including cookies, snack bars, bagels and CANDY BARS! I was so excited when I found it. It's all rather expensive, of course, but I bought a bunch of cookies and candy bars to have on hand in case of an emergency. Why am I so excited to give Brennan unhealthy foods? I guess it just makes me sad that he misses out on so much, plus he's so tiny I feel the need to beef him up.

No comments: