Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yay! More cousins!

My sister Emily and her family drove here from Utah on Friday, and we spent the day with everyone at Kristen's house today. Sabrina (2 1/2) is just too cute with her curly red hair, bouncing up and down on the trampoline.

It was great - kids played in and out and all around (17 of them altogether), men played racquetball at the gym, and women chatted - everyone was happy. Here's Braden, Andrew and Alec in the big oak tree.Allison going up. And Daniel. I realized when I got home that I missed Tim. I'll have to catch him tomorrow when we all get together after church for Kristen's birthday.

Here's sweet little Anna in her new bow from Josh and Megan. You gotta love window light.

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Happy Birthday, Kristen! I love birthdays around Christmas! Everything is so festive and sparkly!