Monday, December 22, 2008

Be Nice!

There are times when my kids seem relatively easy and mellow. And then there are times when they are all fighting and driving me crazy! I don't know if it's the excitement of Christmas, sugar consumption, respiratory illness going around or lack of sleep (don't get me started on that one), but the thought of everyone being home for two weeks bugging each other wears me out. This morning I woke up at 6:00 to everyone crying and fighting about whether it was morning yet. The sun wasn't up yet, so Dallin said it wasn't. But Spencer and Tyler were convinced it was morning, just really early. While I was at the grocery store Dave tied ribbons around every one's wrist to help them remember to be nice to each other. So far Spencer has complained twice that the ribbon itches and Tyler has yelled at Dallin to look at his ribbon. And Brennan, who is usually my easy one, has a cold making him cranky and flaring up his asthma. Gotta go! Brennan just whacked Dallin on the head with a walking stick, and Spencer is yelling at Brennan, and Dallin and Brennan are crying.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Oh Hilary - thanks for the laugh this morning. I woke up to a similar scenario after listening to coughing all night like you. Just a few more days to go...Love ya!