Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Early Christmas

We went down to my parents' house for Christmas dinner and presents last night, since my dad has to work on Christmas day. My kids did much better as the day went on (I'm guessing they all just woke up too early; they actually slept in today(!) and they're already having a better day). They were SOOO excited to meet their cousin Anna, who is 10 months old but has been living in Philadelphia, India and London all her life - she's quite the world traveler. Dallin slept on the way down and of course woke up crying. But as soon as he saw Anna he got happy and found her some toys. Brennan's face lit up, and he yelled "babba!" every time he saw her. The boys were going in and out the front door, and with the door left open she crawled right out after them. Her little lips were shivering, but she had to be out there with the kids. It was SO cute to watch Anna and Brennan doing Row, Row, Row Your Ooops! side by side and Patty Cake together. Today when I was photoshopping her picture, my kids said, "She's the cutest baby!" What is it about cousins that makes us instantly love them?

No comments: