Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Quotes

Tyler - "I'm making the Christmas shape pancakes!"

My parents gave the boys these awesome pancake molds for Christmas. They were a huge hit. Dallin - "Mom, am I on Santa's naughty list?" Oh Dallin, what am I going to do with you? Of course I told him no, but some days...
Tyler - "Mom, come watch Spencer catapult me off the hammock!" So they invented this new game in which one of them gets on one side while the other two climb up the other side and catapult him into the air. Boys!Luckily they didn't get too high into the air. Next time we'll have to move the hammock to the grass for a softer landing.
Spencer -"Mom, do you know the best gift you've given me?" I expected him to say his Air Hog Battle Helicopters, but he surprised me with "Teaching me to play the piano."

2 comments:

Carol said...

Hey I just bought those pancake molds yesterday! We're going to try them out tomorrow morning...yum!

Cute boys. Someday it'd be fun to get all our boys together (I'm sure my boys would LOVE the trampoline catapult, ha!)

Alisha Marie said...

Whatsapp Merry Christmas Wishes
Christmas Whatsapp Status & Messages
Merry Christmas Wishes SMS Quotes