Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome baby Luke!

Luke Hansen made his grand entrance this morning at 6:05 after just one push, weighing in at just 6 lb 2 oz and measuring 19.5" in lenth.After getting the big kids off to school, I took Dallin, Eric and Brennan down to the hospital to meet him. Seeing Luke's bare legs, Eric told Kristen he wants to take him home and put clothes on him. The boys were ready to go after just 5 minutes, but I didn't want to leave. This is the first time I've been able to visit one of my sisters in the hospital with their new baby, and I could hold that sweet little baby all day.
"Baby!"
Welcome to the family, Luke. We're so happy to have you here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilary - thanks for getting such great pictures! -Nathan

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

Hilary, these pix really do Luke justice. Beautiful.

Hilary said...

thanks! i love taking pictures of babies. it's one of my favorite things to do in the hospital after i have a baby.