Thursday, January 22, 2009

When it rains it pours

We're finally getting a little rain around here. Although we've loved the warm sunny weather, what we really needed was cloudy and wet. The boys were all excited to be able to use their umbrellas this morning.
.
My family is keeping the medical community in business this week. Kristen is coming home from the hospital today. My mom had a stent placed to allow her many kidney stones to pass. My father-in-law had two surgeries in a week. My sister Emily had surgery on Monday. And my grandpa was admitted yesterday with a dangerously high calcium level. Our prayers have been rather lengthy this week.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Love the umbrellas, we forgot ours today and Madelyn reminded me tonight at dinner! Spencer has a nice voice for the narrator--but it was a long Oz practice!