Sunday, April 27, 2008

Utah Trip





Ten Things We Brought Home From Utah:
1. Pictures of Uchenna wearing his cap and gown - he earned his PhD in chemical engineering from BYU
2. A very messy rental van full of crackers and granola crumbs
3. Red dirt from St. George for share day at school
4. A leaf from a Joshua tree - also for share day
5. Snow. Just kidding. It already melted. But it really did snow on the way there!
6. Hand stamps from the Dinosaur Museum
7. Pictures of dead animals from the Bean Museum (no, there weren't any pintos)
8. Two huge suitcases full of dirty laundry (I know what I'll be doing tomorrow)
9. Picture books and posters from Grandmother Renee
10. Lots of fun memories of spending time with family

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm so, SO glad you came, and I'm glad you had fun. I just wish I could've spent more time with you!