Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Our Newest Reader



One of the sweetest things is when my boys read to their younger brothers (and cousins). Spencer has been reading to Tyler for years. Now it's Tyler's turn.

Kristen watched Brennan this morning while I was at the dentist (I'm getting my teeth whitened for my birthday. Today they made molds of my teeth, and then next week they'll give me the trays and whitening bleach to wear while I'm sleeping). When I went to pick Brennan up, Eric wanted to come play at our house. It's been fun to see how Tyler & Dallin try to make him happy. They're such good hosts. I don't know what was so funny at lunch, but they were all cracking up.

Tonight Dave is going to see the play Cats with his office staff for bonding, I guess. His doctor said he wants everyone to dress up as a cat (??) or tell a cat story at dinner. Naturally Dave chose to tell a cat story. The one he selected is when mom found our cat Redford dead on the road, then put him in a box and brought him home. When we came home from school, she broke the news to us that Redford had been hit by a car. But before we had a chance to mourn too much, in walked Redford, alive as could be. And mom asked, "Then who do I have in that box?"

1 comment:

Jen said...

My goodness, that's the sweetest picture!