Monday, April 21, 2008

Procrastination

The worst part about buying a car, of course, is that I now have to call the insurance company and add it to our policy. It's on my list of things to do today. It was there last week too. If I don't to it today Dave will write in on the white board to remind me. I don't know what it is about making phone calls, but I just don't like to do it. And I like my insurance company. They're very nice whenever I call. I actually called them last week before we bought the car to find out how much more it will cost. Now I have to call and give them the VIN. No big deal, right? But when I have so many other pressing things to do, like feeding kids, doing dishes, changing diapers and checking email, I just don't seem to get around to the phone calls.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Amen sister! I sometimes even put off calling fun people like family and friends. Although I find if I make the call when I first think about it, I will. It's when I think about it that it's doomed.