Friday, October 24, 2008

Kevin, March 20 1970 - October 23, 2008


Kevin, Dave and Alicia 1975

We got a phone call from Dave's family last night. His older brother Kevin just died in a car accident. Kevin is the 2nd from the left here at Mary's wedding. I think this is the only time I've seen him dressed up. He loved sports - his teams were WVU football, Washington Redskins, and the Caps (ice hockey). He knew just about every stat there was about every sport. He had three children: Chase,


Trinity, age 3

And baby Kevin, 15 months old.

We are so grateful for the time we had with Kevin. We were able to visit with him when we were back there last month. He was always so laid back and happy with a contagious laugh. I loved his little chuckle.

Good-bye Kevin. We'll miss you.

3 comments:

Jen said...

We were so sorry to hear about the accident. What a great tribute you've given him.

Hilary said...

thank-you. it was very therapeutic for me.

Mandy said...

Oh Hilary - I am just getting back on your blog after a few weeks and reading this way late. I'm so sorry to hear the news of Dave's brother. I am thinking about you guys and grateful for the time you spent with him recently.