Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Visits

One of the best parts about living near mom and dad and grandpa is that family comes here on vacation. Aaron and Marrisse and their 5 kids are visiting this week from Utah. Here's my sister-in-law Marrisse and their youngest, Katrina. This is Caleb, the one boy with 4 sisters. He's almost 3.
Since the kids were off school yesterday, we went with them to the pumpkin patch. Kristen brought 6 of her 7 boys plus a friend. It wasn't as crowded yesterday as it was on Saturday, but we sure filled up the hay ride. There were 21 of us, after all. And dad was off work, so he came too.

Here's Aaron (3rd oldest in my family) with Caleb and Maggie, age 7.

Hannah, age 9, is their oldest. She was born right after Kristen's twins, Alec and Braden. Peter snuck in there too.Sophia is 5 and just started Kindergarten. My mom was just saying that they have 4 grandchildren starting school this year - Elizabeth, Daniel, Sophia and Peter.
So I think I've had my fill of pumpkin patches for the year. Dallin is going there for a field trip with his preschool, but I think I'm good.

No comments: