Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Updates

Tyler received an award at school today for being dependable. He is also the first one in his class to earn his Self-Manager award. It's a program they have at school in which the kids are rewarded for good behavior and get extra privileges. Like when it's time for lunch or recess and the class is lining up, the self-managers can just go and don't have to wait in line.
.
I've started taking Brennan to story time at the library every Friday morning. It's so cute to watch him sit still, listen to the books, and do the motions to the songs.
.
I went to the Scouting Round Table last night and won a free haircut at a barbershop, men only. What the heck am I going to do with that? Other people won fun things like free pizzas and gift certificates for a local steakhouse.
.
Brennan learned how to climb out of his crib! I never look forward to this milestone. He ended up sleeping on his floor at nap time. This could be a problem at bedtime, though, since Dallin likes to keep the door open
.
Dallin has decided to change his name to Mr. Dude.
.
Dave & I went out to lunch twice this week. I love having him work closer.
.
Spencer scored the most points when his class played basketball. Not bad for the shortest kid in the class.
.
I finally got around to doing our taxes, and we're getting much less back this year. Dang those tax brackets. Plus we were getting so much back the past few years that we reduced our withholdings. At least we don't owe money - I was sweating it there for awhile.

No comments: