Friday, March 13, 2009

Haircut and Highlights

I got my hair cut and colored this week, and my head feels pounds lighter. My hair is so dang thick - my hairdresser has to thin it out a ton and can never get over how much hair is on the floor when we're done. She just has to point it out to everyone there. I ran into an older lady from church getting her hair colored also, and when she saw me she said, "Now you know my secret!" Heck, I'm getting grey hair too, and I'm only 32. That's why I have to highlight it - to cover up the yucky grey. That night at enrichment my friends were complimenting me and asking about my hairdresser. I told them I like her because she knows how to handle my crazy thick hair and because she's so cheap - $50 for a cut and color. They were shocked - one girl just spent $120 for the same thing, and she said her husband was ticked. Dave loves my hair and said I should go as often as I want to.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks good Hilary!!! Gee, I envy your thick hair. Not in a sinful way, a compilmentary fun way. I like that price too!!!

Anonymous said...

I just did the same thing yesterday to cover the grey hair I found last week! I am not lucky enough to have thick hair. Your hair looks great.

Mrs Abbott said...

so cute, Hilary!

Double D said...

You look great! I love the new color...good for you!!

Mandy said...

Hilary - love the hair. Who's your girl? I want an appt. next time I visit. I can't get my haircut here for less than $60.

Boo said...

It looks great! Perfect for spring and summer, too.