Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Kindergarten Round-Up

Today was exciting - we registered Dallin for Kindergarten! He is so excited about going. But I think that when I register Brennan in a few years, I will pick up the forms, fill them all out at home and just drop them off at the office later. It took me 45 minutes, and the whole time Dallin and Brennan were running around the office like crazy people. The office staff is super nice there (can you imagine if that happened in Maryland??) and just smiled at them, but it drove me nuts. It was fun to see all the teachers come and go while we were there; everyone was happy to see we'll be having another student attending next year. Tyler's teacher came up to me and told me some of the cute things he's said in class recently. She's right - he is a sweetheart. I wonder what kind of student Dallin will be. One thing is for sure - he'll finally be kept busy enough. We made play dough today. He wanted to bake something, but we already have cheesecake in the fridge, and I don't like to have more than 1 perishable dessert in the house at one time. There's nothing more depressing than throwing away moldy sweets.

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

I've only had to throw away moldy treats once and that was an apple pie. I will never let that happen again!