Friday, August 1, 2008

Timing


Sometimes it's nice to get into something later than everyone else. Then you don't have to wait as long between sequels as other people do. My kids have started watching the Harry Potter movies, and they only have to wait a couple days between each one while we mail them back to Neflix to get the next one. Yesterday they watched the 4th movie, Goblet of Fire, which I was especially excited about because the actor who plays Cedric (Robert Pattinson) also plays Edward in the upcoming Twilight movie. I just started reading the Twilight books a couple weeks ago, and since Kristen owns both the sequels, I was able to read them immediately. I timed it just right, because the 4th and final book, Breaking Dawn, comes out tomorrow. Just think of all those poor people who have had to wait a whole year since Eclipse, wondering if Bella marries Edward and becomes a vampire. I only have to wait a week. And it's killing me.

No comments: