Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I am not a scrapper

I was totally planning on going to a scrap booking party tonight, but by the time I made dinner, fed the kids and went to the grocery store, I just didn't have any energy left for socializing. And besides, I don't really scrapbook. This blog is the closest I get to scrap booking these days. I have been known to put pictures in albums, and I even have a couple scrapbooks of my childhood and my family growing up, but I don't get too creative with day-to-day kinds of pictures. So instead I folded laundry, ironed and watched Amazing Grace. As we were shutting down the house for bed, Dave discovered that I left half the groceries in the trunk with the trunk open, including a gallon of milk. See how tired I was?

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I was on Jessica's facebook page and saw that you had commented and that you had a blog. Jessica and I both do blogs for our kids too so I thought I would read yours. I am actually supposed to go to a scrapbooking party tomorrow night. I don't scrapbook AT ALL but I am going just to socialize!! Anyways, love your blog. I might be commenting more on it.

Jen said...

I have a friend whose mom has a scrap book store. According to her, the scrapbook craze is on the downhill slide, partly because of the electronic options and partly because it takes a lot of disposable income (which has apparently tightened up lately. And maybe just because fads come and go.