Friday, August 8, 2008

Recent Quotes

Spencer - "I just don't want to go anywhere." Sometimes I feel bad that we haven't done more this summer, but honestly, my kids just want to be home. That's one thing I'm looking forward to about school starting back up - I can get out of the house again.

Tyler - "Mom, can you make me some slow oatmeal? I know you can't make it as good as dad, but you can still do it."

Dallin - "Mom, can you invite that nice girl over to play with me?" His best friend is a girl from church, but she is a year older than Dallin and actually prefers to play with Tyler. When she comes over to play, Dallin follows her around while she is following Tyler.

Brennan - "WAAAAAAA!" after being put in time-out for hitting Dallin with a plastic shark. He's probably too young to understand time-out, but how else do I punish a 20 month old? His hitting phase is getting out of hand.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What is slow oatmeal, and how does dad make it that is unreproduceable?

Hilary said...

It's the regular, old-fashioned, non-instant oatmeal. Dave makes it every morning, so they are sure he's the expert.

Daisy said...

Hahaha!! Very cute quotes!! I just love boys, they are so funny!!