Sunday, March 25, 2012

The end of another great hockey season

Wednesday was the last hockey game. It was Spencer's 8th season and Tyler's 2nd. I missed a few games towards the end, what with having a baby and living in the hospital for a couple weeks and all; but my mom watched Chloe so I could go to the play-off game. They lost 3-1 to their cousins (Alec, Jacob and Peter), so that was a bummer, but I'm so proud of them. Spencer scored the most goals of the whole division this season - 28!! The next highest going into the play-offs were 20, then 15, then several 10's. Tyler got a lot more comfortable on his skates, became more aggressive and stopped a bunch of pucks. Now we get a couple weeks off before it starts up again. I want Dallin to play, because I can't think of anyone tougher than him (except maybe Levi!), but so far he's not interested.

No comments: