Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chloe's first week

This past week has gone by too fast, and I'm not ready for it to be over. But Dave goes back to work tomorrow, and I'll be on my own. Well, not quite. I have lots of helpers around here.


It's hard for the boys to leave Chloe and go to school every day. Then they rush to be the first one to hold her when they get home.





Brennan stayed home sick with a bad cough one day, and it was torture for him not to be able to hold Chloe. I love how she's holding onto his finger in this one.

Levi always says, "I want to hold it!"
He calls her "Toe-y." It's really cute.

We caught her smiling in her sleep.

Mostly she sleeps, of course, but occasionally she opens her big eyes and we all go nuts.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Chloe. It captures her cuteness the best.

4 comments:

Laura Hennessee said...

Adorable!

Mrs Abbott said...

Love! We took Elizabeth to Church as soon as we could, to dress her up and show her off- so much fun!

Sonian said...

I love when babies smile in their sleep. So cute.

Troy Smalley said...

Crinkle, crinkle! She definitely looks like an Anderson, esp. in the second to last picture.