Thursday, April 5, 2012

Chloe: 1 month

Chloe has bounced back pretty quick from her stint with RSV. At her 1 month check-up she weighed 7 pounds 9 ounces, so she gained over an ounce a day after she got out of the hospital. Her doctor was very happy with that, and he said her lungs sounded all clear. Yay!




I dress her in a lot of pink, not just because she's our first girl after 5 boys, but because she looks so good in it. I have some neutral colored clothes I kept from my other babies, but she just doesn't look as good in them.



We were home one week before Dave's family came to visit from West Virginia for a week. I'll blog about that next.







Brennan took this picture of us one morning when I realized that I didn't have many pictures of me with her, even though I wasn't wearing make-up or contacts and she was all cranky by this point.

My friend sent Chloe this cute swimming suit and sunglasses, so we had to take pictures of her in it.

We took these in Spencer's ocean bedroom, so we stuck various shells next to her.




Love those big, bright eyes!





One gorgeous day while Dave's family was here we all went out back. I realized it was Chloe's first time outside, other than going to and from the doctor and hospital. Grandma brought her this cute outfit.



Spencer took some pictures of us - this is my favorite one. Dave's sister was surprised how little she is. I guess she looks bigger in pictures when she fills the whole frame.

3 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

So cute! I have to stop myself from buying pink outfits at the store for her! Such a doll!

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I am so glad to hear that she is doing so much better.

kristen said...

I love these pictures - they are very cute!