Tuesday, February 28, 2012

First bath

One of the things I love about having a baby is that Dave always takes a week off work to help out so I can just focus on recovering and enjoying the baby. Yesterday after he made breakfast, got everyone off to school and went grocery shopping, he gave Chloe her first bath at home.




Look at all that dark hair!


She didn't like it, of course.



Levi loves having Dave home too. I've been a bit of a bump on a log the past few weeks, so he likes having dad around to play with. I'm impressed with how well he's adjusting to Chloe. Sometimes he's too rough near her, and that makes me nervous, but he absolutely adores her and loves to hold her and give her hugs and kisses.








All done! That feels much better.






Fuzzy after-bath hair!






The bath wiped her out for a few hours, so I dressed her up and took pictures. What a doll!

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Such a precious sweetheart! She reminds me a little of Elizabeth with all that hair!