Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank-you Jen and Uche!


My siblings and I rotate giving gifts to each other every Christmas. We used to pick names when we lived at home, but now we just go down the list in order. This year Jen and Uche gave us a badminton set, which is awesome. I bought one for Dave a few years ago, and a couple of the kids (one of ours and a cousin) hung on the net and broke it before we even had a chance to play it once. We returned it and were hesitant about getting another one. But this one is much sturdier. Plus Dave can put it up super quick.





I don't think Tyler had ever played before, so Dave gave him some pointers.

I just sat in a chair and hit all the birdies that were within arm's reach, so we were about the same level.




Spencer is an old pro. He's played a bunch of times, including last week in gym. He loves it!


He's like Dave - he dives for everything.

Our yard is the perfect size for it. What a fun gift!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! I'm glad you guys could enjoy it.