Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Waiting for Christmas

I had a doctor's appointment two days before Christmas. The boys were off school, so I took them all with me and dropped them off at Dave's work to hang out while I was at the appointment. Then we tried to think of something fun to do, since we were out and all. They were all very excited about Christmas, and we needed to do something to keep our minds off of it. We finally decided on the Morro Bay Museum.



We ate our packed lunch and enjoyed a gorgeous sunny day. It's often nicer there in the winter than in the summer.


There was a big mural outside the museum, and they got a little silly posing for pictures.






Afterwards we went on a little hike next to the museum. Everyone looked nice (I told them they had to shower and look decent, since they were going to Dave's work), so we took some pictures.


They were looking a bit shaggy, though, and I have since given Tyler and Dallin haircuts.




We learned at the museum that the rock we climbed was actually spewed out of the volcano that formed Morro Rock millions of years ago. It looked like a miniature version.


Here's a belly shot. I had another doctor's appointment today, and they told me I'm measuring small. In fact I haven't grown in 2 weeks (and they said I was too small then), so they ordered another ultrasound. I think I just carry my babies low, because they often tell me this. I hope everything's okay.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Those are awesome pictures, as usual. I love the first one in conjunction with the title. Good thing they have things like ultrasounds and all kinds of amazing things to make sure everything is fine. I'm sure it is.

Mrs Abbott said...

cute! I don't know why I just saw this post- it must have got lost in the Christmas shuffle! You look great, Hilary!