Monday, January 9, 2012

Zoo trip with cousins

We went to our dinky little zoo with a couple of cousins that week after Christmas. Levi wouldn't get in the picture. He was too busy looking at the turkeys.

I kept telling him not to get too close, but the next thing I knew he was screaming. Apparently the turkey bit his face!

I didn't take too many pictures of animals this time, since they were all too far away for my lens, but this monkey was nice and close.


Jacob got a camera for Christmas, so we were both snapping pictures.



This picture of Peter cracks me up!



Talking to the birds.


After the zoo we ate donuts and played at the park. Then they wandered over to the lake and found a totally cool bridge to play under.




The lighting was awesome under there.













Then someone gave us some bread to feed the ducks and geese. They came close, but luckily they didn't bite us.


It's practically impossible to keep 7 boys out of water, but we managed to stay relatively dry.





I love the rustic grey background in these pictures. It was hard to leave, and we ended up being there a lot longer than I planned. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Love the pic of Spencer and the under the bridge ones too! Lovely!