Friday, February 7, 2014

Slackers

My nephew Eric was baptized a few weeks ago. Afterwards Kristen invited us to join them at the park for pizza and games. They tried shooting off rockets, but there were technical difficulties. Instead we played wiffleball and set up Alec's slackline.

A great thing about having big families: there's enough people for a game of baseball when we get together.
  
Alec got the slackline for Christmas, and it's been a huge hit. Basically it's like tightrope walking, and they can set it up anywhere. These two are total pros - they've been doing it a lot!

But it's much harder than it looks! I got on and my legs started shaking like crazy. I couldn't let go of the pole unless I held Dave's hand. That may be considered cheating. 

 Way to go, Tyler! There was also a game of Frisbee going on. It was a fun afternoon at the park!

No comments: