Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Park day

Chloe had so much fun at a park recently that I decided I need to take her there more often. She especially likes slides!

We went on a non-preschool day and invited Luke to come along. 

These two have so much fun together!

Static hair!

Chloe spent the whole time climbing up and sliding down. She was in heaven!

I love that Levi is so photogenic. Whenever I get out my camera, he stops, looks at me and gives me a perfect smile. He's so thoughtful!

We went to the dragon park. Although it's super close to our house, we rarely go there. Luke and Levi acted like they'd never seen it before (they have, it's just been awhile).

We stayed almost an hour (which is about my limit for playing at the park) and left right after snack. Levi saw me working on this blog and said, "That was fun! Let's go there tomorrow and eat the same snack."