Sunday, April 15, 2012

Killing Eggs

Last week Dallin asked me, "Mom, when are we going to kill eggs?" It took me a second to realize that he was referring to dying them. Ha, ha!

We had one spill, so we don't have any yellow eggs this year. It's a good thing we don't have carpet under the table anymore.


Notice Spencer's new shark tooth necklace. He bought it in Morro Bay because his old one broke. Tyler bought one too.

They all wanted the cracked ones because they make a cool design on the inside. I guess I didn't need to be so careful putting them in the pot.

Dave offered to help by holding Chloe. Wasn't that thoughtful?


Levi refused to look at me when I took this picture. "No! Don't want picture!" So the other boys yelled and pointed at me to get him to look in my direction.



Classic Brennan smile.


They each got to "kill" 5 eggs, which seemed like a good amount. But we still have a bunch in the fridge, so perhaps I should have made deviled eggs.




So pretty! The aquamarine ones are my favorite.

2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Lovely! I love the white mugs- perfect!

Barbara said...

So colorful! The most beautiful killing I've every seen ;)