Saturday, February 18, 2012

First haircut, finally!


I finally got around to cutting Levi's hair last week. He was SO excited. Every time I gave someone else a haircut, he'd ask for one too. But I just loved his cute curly locks and kept putting it off. I decided to do it on Saturday, when Dave could be here to help and take pictures; but his day was so busy that he suggested I have Spencer take the pictures instead. Wow! He did a fabulous job. I especially love all the different angles and focal points.





We put a movie on to distract Levi, and he did really well holding still.






I love this one! I think Spencer has such an artistic eye.






At least Levi doesn't have a double cowlick, like Dave and three of the boys.



Almost done!



What a handsome big boy!




I bribed him towards the end, when he was ready to be done but I wasn't quite yet. Now whenever anyone mentions the word haircut, he says, "Haircut, lollipop!"


He looks instantly older, but I do miss that curly blond hair.

2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

So cute! Spencer did a great job with those photos and he definitely looks like a little man!

Jen said...

wow, i'm impressed with Spencer's work. And that is a cute, big-boy haircut.