Sunday, February 5, 2012

Party time!


There was an especially crazy week recently (the same week of the stomach flu and my photo shoot and my baby shower and the cub scout pack meeting), when my nephews Eric and Luke had birthday parties a day apart. Brennan went to Eric's art party Thursday after school. He had a lot of fun, but I wasn't there so I didn't get any pictures. Then Levi and I went to Luke's Cars party Friday morning.


They were going to ride bikes at the park; but it was moved to the church because it started to sprinkle. Then we didn't see another rain drop once we got there, so the kids just rode their bikes in the church parking lot.


Levi was pretty clingy that day. He just hung out with me, blowing bubbles and eating candy from his treat bag.

Such concentration - so cute!

Levi finally got on his scooter. Then he lost control on a slight (and I mean slight) hill, fell and got hurt. He was done riding after that.

Kristen made super cute car cakelets. Of course the birthday boy got to have Lightning McQueen.



Can you believe how long Levi's hair is? He's the one under Kristen. When it's curly, it's cute. But when it's straight, it looks pretty silly. He's never had a haircut because he was bald for so long, but I really need to cut it one of these days.



Levi was happy as long as he was eating. It was a fun, low-key party. Perfect for 2-3 year olds!

No comments: