Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pioneer Parade

Dave and the boys were in our town's annual Pioneer Parade Saturday. They are involved in the school's Performing Arts Club again this year, and they learned a line dance to perform to Cotton-Eyed Joe for the occasion. However the sound system wasn't very loud, and they never stopped walking long enough for the dance, so that didn't work out too well. But the boys had a blast anyway, and Dave survived the craziness of finding a parking spot downtown and finding Dallin, who got lost in the crowd between the car and the parade. Even though the group didn't all do the line dance together, Tyler did it enthusiastically on his own throughout the parade route, receiving lots of cheers and clapping for his performance. Meanwhile Levi and I enjoyed a quiet morning at home. The boys were so disappointed for me that I couldn't go, but I told them I would be okay just watching the video and looking at pictures.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ah, poor mom didn't get to go to the parade.I bet that was rough staying home. I love the new, beachy pictures of the boys along the sidebar, and that Levy is even included.