Thursday, October 22, 2009

How am I supposed to get anything done around here?

I love this baby so much. I could sit and stare at him and kiss his soft little cheeks all day. Oh wait - that's exactly what I do.
mid-sneeze

Okay, so this angle gives me a big double chin, but it's a sweet moment and the only one I have of me.
There's something about holding a little baby that makes it impossible to do anything else.
Sometimes his big brothers think they should have a turn holding him, so I have to share.

Spencer's teaching him to play the piano already.


Levi thinks they're a bit on the loud side, but he'll be running around the house yelling and wrestling with them before I know it. This baby phase just doesn't last long enough.

3 comments:

Missa said...

What a sweet baby! I love all the pictures you post of him.h

Double D said...

That is so tender...It is definitely all worth it! I am so happy for your family.

Daniel -n- Teri said...

So, so sweet Hilary! I think he looks a little like your side of the family :) You're right, he'll get so big before you know it!