Friday, October 16, 2009

2 weeks old

Wow, where did the last 2 weeks go?! Hard to believe this is the time I usually have my babies - at least a week late. Levi is turning out to be a pretty mild, easy baby. Most importantly, he sleeps well at night. He usually gets up twice to eat, but he goes right back to sleep in his bassinet each time. I tried falling asleep during feedings, but then he'd get up hourly to eat. That didn't work out, so I try to make sure I stay awake long enough to put him back in his bed when he's done.
As you can see, I love yawning pictures.
Here's Levi's first bath at home. He screamed the whole time.

Finally calming down.
Brennan has been adjusting pretty well, although he has gotten very clingy, especially to Dave. He really liked hanging out with him the whole 1st week. Ever since then he has started this whole routine every time someone leaves the house - for school or work. First he has to give them lots of hugs and kisses. Then he runs to the window and screams until someone opens it for him. Then he waves, yells goodbye and blows kisses through the window.
But as far as Levi is concerned, he adores him. I often hear him say, "I like you baby. Do you like me?
He especially likes to hug and kiss him when he cries. Unfortunately this usually makes things worse, since hugs and kisses just don't cut it when he's hungry.

2 comments:

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

At some point you may want to update your blog profile: I'm a busy mom of 4 boys, trying to simplify my life.--dad

Jen said...

Oh my gosh--is it even possible to get any cuter than that?