Sunday, October 30, 2011

I LOVE Halloween pictures!




What I love about Halloween are all the great photo opportunities. We went down to Avila Barn a couple weeks ago. Actually we went there the week before too; but I forgot my camera that time, so we had to go back for pictures. The boys didn't complain about going there twice.





Avila Barn is my favorite place to take Halloween pictures. There are so many great autumnal backgrounds!

Since Brennan was wearing an orange shirt, I put him in front of the white pumpkins.












After taking pictures with the piles of pumpkins, we headed over to the hay maze. I don't like to do it because it's too confining and stuffy in there, but they loved it and ran through a bunch of times. I forgot the Benedryl again, but no one got too snotty.


Levi was cranky when we got there (we went right after his nap), but he cheered up when we put him on the tractor. Then he didn't want to get off.




Making tractor noises.




Dave met us there after work, and we caught the last hay ride out to the pumpkin patch.





I couldn't get Levi to smile. Then he saw an airplane flying overhead - that made him happy.


There were way more pumpkins there the second time we went. Apparently they stock the pumpkin patch.

Heading back to the barn to weigh our pumpkins.

Actually we only got one from the pumpkin patch. Spencer wanted a red one from the barn, Brennan got one during our first trip there, and Dallin's came from Trader Joe's. Next up: carving our pumpkins!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I love Brennan's picture smile.
And we can't wait to see you guys!