Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Doot and Wee-why

Luke came over to play a couple of mornings last week while Kristen was out of town. She said he didn't even mind her leaving, since he knew he got to come play at "Wee-why's house." When I told Levi that Luke was coming over, he yelled "Doot, yay!" They really like each other. Their names are just a bit tricky to say at this age.




They are 9 months apart; when Levi was a baby, Luke couldn't wait for him to grow up so they could play together. He just knew they were meant to be friends.



Now that they're both talking (sort of), they can even have little conversations with each other. They really crack each other up.







Cousins make the best kind of friends!

3 comments:

kristen said...

I love these pictures! I love that those two love each other so much - they are cute together.

Kaitlin Welty said...

SO cute! Love those two boys!

Mrs Abbott said...

I love this post! I was trying to figure out what doot and wee why were. Now, I know! Those boys are just too cute!