Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy!

Levi has a very busy schedule these days. From the time he wakes up, he is on the go. He can't even sit still when he eats. He stands and crawls onto the tray the first chance he gets.
After breakfast he climbs up and down the stairs a few times,
climbs up onto the step stool to reach the counter,

empties the cabinets so he can crawl inside,


and pulls all the books off the bookcase.

It's enough to wear a baby out. In fact the other night he slept 15 hours, and then he took a couple of good naps the next day. Which is good, because I need time to recover too. I've actually had him poop on the potty a couple of times just to avoid changing his diaper. Obviously I don't think he's ready to be potty-trained, but I could tell he was about to go, and I got him onto the potty in time. It's such a pain to change his diaper because he will not hold still, and the whole process of wrestling a diaper on him is exhausting.

No comments: