Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back to the barn

We went back to the barn with the rest of the boys last week. They were off school for a teacher's in service day, so we went down in the afternoon and met Dave there after work. I asked Dallin why his hand looked like that, and he said he was pointing to the pumpkin. Just in case you happened to miss it.


My friend Cyndee met us there with her two kids. We don't get to see them enough, since they split the ward. But at least I can see her at Sing Noel choir practice Sunday nights.

Her son Sean, who is 1 year older than Spencer, has always been tall. But he's had a major growth spurt these last few months, and every time I see him he's taller. They're good friends, and it's funny to see the huge size difference between them!

Her daughter Meagan took Brennan all around to find a pumpkin. He keeps talking about that nice girl who helped him look for pumpkins.


Here's Levi's jack-o-lantern grin. His 2nd top tooth finally poked through yesterday. Whew! That was a lot of work.


I was so busy taking pictures I didn't realize that they managed to get three huge pumpkins onto the hay ride. We just bought 1 of them, plus some smaller ones.




I love back lit pictures like this.

Brennan kept choosing nice small ones. But they were soft and rotten, so we couldn't get them.

I just love pictures in the pumpkin patch. It's the perfect backdrop.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love your pumpkin patch pictures - you make me so homesick. I have pictures of Madeline as a baby at the River K Patch with Spencer and Tyler. You and Cyndee look great. I miss you both so much. I'm sad I missed you on our last trip to Paso. I hope to see you next time. Happy Halloween!