Friday, October 8, 2010

the big ONE

Levi turned one last Saturday, and we had a fun little party for him between conference sessions. We made sure he got a good nap in before the party started, so he was nice and happy.


Dave had to help him unwrap the first couple. The boys wanted to help too, but I kept pushing them out of the way of my camera. I get pushy when it comes to taking pictures. Levi loves this texture board book.


After a little while he started to get the hang of it, and he needed less help. He was extra curious to open this one because he heard Elmo singing. Grandma was happy to hear the battery made it across the country, because Elmo was singing as she dropped him off at the post office too.

I didn't have enough light, so we moved over to the window for the last couple of presents. I'm picky with lighting like that.

I love this picture of Tyler!

Magnetic blocks, so easy for babies to put together. What a clever idea.


The big kids have as much fun playing with this ball toy as Levi does.


Why are there socks on his cake, you ask? Because Levi loves socks! He doesn't like to wear them, he just likes to hold them and chew on them and snuggle with them when he goes to sleep. Whenever he's sad one of his brothers (usually Brennan) finds him a sock, and it almost always calms him down. It even helped after his shots a few days ago.


He was fascinated by the candle. In fact I had to hold his arms back because he kept trying to touch it.

Waiting for cake.

He dove right in.







I could post about 10 more pictures of him eating his cake, but perhaps that's plenty. Happy birthday baby!

2 comments:

Missa said...

I love that he loves socks. Kids latch on to the craziest things. Happy birthday Levi!

Emily said...

What a cute birthday party. And I see other fun families there, too. Wish we were there, although that might have been overwhelming.