Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring has sprung!

I love spring! Temperatures rise a little but not too much. Seventy-five really is the perfect temperature, in my opinion. I especially like all the blossoms on the trees. They just make me feel happy as I drive around town. Here's our beautiful plum tree during a recent rainstorm. I had to take pictures of it quick before it got yucky in the rain. I love how the dark wet bark contrasts with the light pink flowers. It blooms every year on/around Chloe's birthday.

It is a well-climbed tree!

                                  Cuteness!


I think she's giving me a piece of her apple here. I love this little face! She had her 2 year appointment this week, and she has finally reached 20 pounds! She didn't even cry when she got her shot. What a "big" girl!

Levi really wanted to take pictures of me too. I almost didn't let him because I wasn't wearing any make-up and my hair was thrown into a messy pony tail, not to mention the inherent risks of handing such an expensive item to a 4 year old; but I thought this actually turned out really cute. I'm not in too many pictures, so I'm glad my kids want to take them.

Brennan had a rough few weeks. He got a couple of colds in a row, and his asthma totally flared up. He missed several days of school and/or came home sick every single day for over a week. Finally I took him to the doctor, and he put him on a really high dose of oral Prednisone. Not only was I glad to see him feeling better, but I was happy to send him back to school. These two just can't handle spending so much time together! In case you're wondering, Brennan is sporting a Monopoly mustache sticker from Albertsons.  And Levi puts on his swimming suit every time it rains.

It rained for almost 3 days straight. We loved it! The kids were constantly outside, enjoying it. 

Spencer took lots of pictures and wrote a fun  blog post. Spring is fun to photograph.

No comments: