Friday, March 28, 2014

We love our frogs


Frogs make the best pets for us. They live under a big rock in our backyard, and the kids can pull them out and play with them anytime they want. They're not allowed to bring them in the house (they always want to show me while I'm making dinner, and I'm always yelling, "Outside!"), and they have to wash their hands with soap when they're done. Not only do they carry Salmonella, but they pee when they're nervous. The frogs, not the kids. 


Recently the boys caught a nice plump one, and Chloe went nuts over it! She held it for the longest time, and it actually let her. I was sure impressed. I'm always wondering if Chloe will be a girly girl or act more like her big brothers. I think she's the perfect mix of both. She loves pretty clothes with flowers on them, pink sparkly shoes and jewelry, but she LOVES getting dirty in the backyard with the boys.

Such a patient little frog!

2 comments:

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

This is great. You really are a professional blogger.

Jen said...

Too funny! Such fun pictures--like the frog driving the tractor.