Sunday, March 17, 2013

More pictures of Chloe

 
I'm sorry I keeping posting so many pictures of Chloe. It really is a bit rediculous, and I promise to do blogs about my other children soon. She's just at such a great age for pictures. She sits still for me and smiles so great. Here she is on her birthday, right after church.
 
After 2 1/2 months of trying to go to the beach (we were always sick or busy, or it was cold and rainy), we finally made it. This was Chloe's first time there in which she really knew we were in a very different place. She kept looking all around in amazement. She especially loved the seagulls and the sand.

 
Some days I get her dressed and think she looks so cute and happy that I have to take pictures. Levi was late for preschool this day.

The name Chloe means "blooming," which is really cool because our town erupts in blossoms right around her birthday. Here's the plum tree in our front yard. I took pictures of all the kids climbing it last week, but I didn't get any great ones of Chloe because she was so distracted by the flowers. She's sitting on Spencer's shoulders so I can see the flowers all around her. Oh well, there's always next year.

 
She is looking more and more like Dave's mom and sisters.
 
Okay, I'm done now. On to pictures of pinewood derbies and big boys jumping off sand dunes.

2 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

When you have such a cute girl, you have to take advantage!!

Hilary said...

That's right! Thanks, Megan!