Sunday, March 24, 2013

Beach day

As promised, here is the rest of the beach blog I told you about. We went to Morro Bay, and it was warm and sunny. It wasn't even very windy - it's often so much nicer there in the winter. One of the boys' favorite things to do is run down the sand dunes. We had fun taking pictures of their big jumps... 







Enjoying the awesome view.
 
Spencer, rolling down the dunes.
 
I tried taking a picture of all 5 boys, but they kept rolling down the hill. It didn't work out!

 We liked the polka-dotted feathers.

 Cute beach flowers.

Making sand angels. 

We started to walk up the beach, but there was a surprise wave that soaked Levi. I took him back to the car to warm up while Dave and the other kids continued the walk. We also got a big bag of salt water taffy to eat in the car. It was a fun day at the beach!

3 comments:

Missa said...

I guess, if, unlike the rest of the country, you don't have any snow, you have to make snow angels where you can.

Judy and Lloyd Abbott said...

What amazing action pictures!

Boo said...

I miss you and the beach! I can't wait to visit again.