Friday, July 20, 2012

Action shots

One cool thing about our Gopro camera is that we can turn any of the frames into pictures. I went through the videos and chose my favorites. The quality isn't as good as a nice camera, of course, but it sure is fun to see our expressions while we're speeding along on the tube or the great view from the wake board. It makes me feel like I'm part of the action. 

My boys later told me that my smile on the tube was the biggest smile they've ever seen on me!








This is right before they fell off the tube.

Trying to hold on...

Grasping at air.... 


 Splash!

Here's Spencer getting up on the wake board.



Thumbs up means Go Faster!


Dave getting up for the first time.


Waving to us on the beach.

They had their own little cheering section. I could hear lots of yelling from the boat whenever someone got up!


Tyler tried to ski, but it didn't work out. He did get up on the wake board a couple of times, but just briefly. Megan was a huge help.


Pure joy!

It never gets old. Faster!

Tyler's expressions are priceless.



Spencer wake boarding on the last day. It was hard to leave!

1 comment:

Mrs Abbott said...

Wow! Amazing! I love those shots. This takes photography/videography to a whole new level! I love those faces!