Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fall colors




A couple weeks ago Spencer came into the house while I was making dinner and told me I had to take pictures of Levi on the swing. He used to go in the baby swing, but the big boys broke the rope (they did wild and crazy things with that swing), and it was Levi's first time on the big swing.



Spencer was doing underdog and everything. Levi loved it, but he got a tad nervous if he went too high.

Our backyard was looking so pretty with all the fall colors that I had to keep taking pictures. Tyler and Dallin were at gymnastics at the time.

I especially loved the big yellow tree in our neighbor's yard, so I positioned them and myself in such a way that I could see it in the background.




















I always think it's the impromptu photo sessions that are the most fun. And they really help capture a moment we would have otherwise forgotten. Tyler looks at these pictures and really wishes he would have been there instead of gymnastics that day. We'll have to plan another "impromtu" backyard session.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those are the cutest smiles on Levi's face!

Late afternoon is my favorite time of day for light. Plus the light coming through the yellow tree looks all fairy tale. So cool.