Thursday, April 8, 2010

This is my last Easter blog. I promise.

Anna and Brennan are so funny together. It was pretty much impossible to get a picture of them both looking at me because they kept looking at each other.
Can you believe Levi is 6 months old? I watched the October conference in the hospital. So now we have 2 conference birthdays - Tyler in April (I watched it in the hospital when he was born too) and Levi in October.We had our Easter egg hunt at my parents' house after conference. The easy ones in the grass were for Anna and Brennan.

And the tricky ones were for the big boys.

Sometimes they had to get creative.

Dallin was sad that he didn't get very many, so Tyler got this one for him.


Okay, I'm all done with Easter blogs. There's just something about all the bright colors of the eggs and baskets that makes me want to take lots of pictures.

No comments: